If the payment could not be processed, your account has automatically been blocked. FAIRTIQ will try the payment again and notify you if it is solved.
A payment error occurs when your bank declines our transaction. The most frequent reasons are:
- There is not enough balance on your card (please charge your card and add it again to FAIRTIQ)
- Your bank refused the transaction without providing any reason (please contact your bank)
- Fraud is suspected (please contact your bank)
- The card is blocked (please unblock your card and add it again to FAIRTIQ)
- The card has expired.
- ... Please call your bank for further help.
As a rule of thumb, re-adding your means of payment often solves the problem. For example, if the authorisation has expired, adding the payment method again will solve the issue.