Note: this page is a subpage of Solving location issues
If you have an Android phone, please follow the recommendations below:
Disable any battery saving settings for FAIRTIQ including Power Saving Mode, Battery Management or any third-party apps. This will not affect your power saving settings for other apps. Please see below for more information on your specific device.
- Samsung: Read this article: Samsung - Solve location issues
- Google Pixel: Settings > Apps > FAIRTIQ > Battery > Don't optimize
- HTC: Settings > Power > Battery optimization > Not optimized > All apps > FAIRTIQ > Don't optimize > Done.
- Turn Energy Settings to Normal and add FAIRTIQ to “Protected Apps.”
- Settings > Apps > Advanced > Ignore optimizations > Allowed > All apps > FAIRTIQ > Allow.
- LG: Settings > Battery & power saving > Battery usage > Ignore optimizations > turn ON for FAIRTIQ.
- Motorola: Settings > Battery > select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Battery optimization > Not optimized > All Apps > FAIRTIQ > Don't Optimize.
- OnePlus (using OxygenOS Settings): Settings > Battery > Battery optimization > select menu at the top > switch to All apps list > FAIRTIQ > Don't optimize.
- Sony: Settings >Battery > select the menu in the upper right-hand corner > Battery optimization > Apps > FAIRTIQ.
- Xiaomi (MIUI OS):
- Settings > Additional Settings > Battery & performance > Manage apps battery usage > apps > FAIRTIQ.
- Settings > Additional Settings > Privacy > Location > ensure you are using High Accuracy for Location Mode and allowing location access.
Note: with OS update, some keywords might change. If you have any questions, contact us via your FAIRTIQ app.
That's it! Thank you! Your cooperation greatly contributes to the effectiveness of our ticketing solution.