When you add your means of payment to FAIRTIQ, the system needs to receive approval from your bank. If it did not work, this article might help you.
Here is a list of the most frequent refusal of FAIRTIQ by banks:
- Not enough balance on the card (FAIRTIQ will try to charge a few cents before refunding them)
- 3D Authentication has failed (see below for more information).
- Fraud was detected
- The CVV number is wrong
- The expiry date is wrong
- The card number is wrong
- The card is blocked
- Your credit card does not accept registrations for recurring charges by the merchant (so-called merchant initiated recurring payments)
Your bank should be able to give you more information about the decline. It is possible that we see a reason for the decline. You can contact us via your FAIRTIQ app / our website.
Possible 3D secure errors:
- The 3D Secure procedure of your credit card is not finally configured
- The 3D Secure procedure is not or not yet compatible with smartphone apps (some banks have several 3D Secure procedures to choose between)
Is it possible that the 3D Secure procedure is not yet activated on your card? In this case, please contact your bank and ask for assistance in activating 3D Secure. The technical implementation of this procedure is provided by the issuing banks and varies depending on the bank. Your payment method should then work with FAIRTIQ without any problems.