FAIRTIQ is very easy to use. Just watch this quick video and you'll know everything.
- When you open the app, make sure that your ticket settings are up-to-date (travel class, travel cards and passes...).
- Before checking-in, make sure the right station is detected. You can change it manually by clicking on the pencil.
- Make sure to be checked-in before the actual departure of the vehicle. Be careful, you don't have a valid ticket if you check-in too late.
- If you experience trouble activating FAIRTIQ, refer to this page.
- As soon as you are checked-in, you will be able to display a ticket to present in case of ticket control. This ticket is valid on the entire area where you checked-in. More info on this page.
- If you transfer between vehicles, you do not need to stop FAIRTIQ. However, if you break your journey, we recommend to check-out and check-in again when you restart your journey.
- FAIRTIQ optimizes the price of your journey taking the travelled route into consideration. The best daily fare will then be charged overnight to your designated means of payment.