FAIRTIQ is very easy to use. Just watch this quick video and you'll know everything.
Some tips from our team
- Make sure that your ticket settings are up-to-date (travel class, travel cards and passes...).
- Before checking in, make sure the right station is detected. You can change it manually on the main screen.
- Make sure to be checked in before the actual departure of the vehicle. Be careful, you don't have a valid ticket if you check in too late.
- If you experience trouble activating FAIRTIQ, refer to this page.
- As soon as you are checked in, you will be able to display a ticket to present in case of ticket control. This ticket is valid on the entire area where you checked in. More info on this page.
- If you transfer between vehicles, you do not need to stop FAIRTIQ. However, if you break your journey, we recommend to check out and check in again when you restart your journey.
- FAIRTIQ optimizes the price of your journey taking the travelled route into consideration. The best daily fare will then be charged to your designated means of payment.
If you have any questions, just contact us via your app. We will be happy to help!