FAIRTIQ is very easy to use. Just watch this quick video and you'll know everything.
Some tips from our team
- Make sure that your ticket settings are up-to-date (travel class, travel cards and passes...).
- Before starting a trip, make sure the right station is detected. You can change it manually on the main screen.
- Make sure to have started the trip before the actual departure of the vehicle. Be careful, you don't have a valid ticket, if you start it too late.
- If you experience trouble activating FAIRTIQ, refer to this page.
- As soon as you started the trip, you will be able to display a ticket to present in case of ticket control. This ticket is valid on the entire area where you started your trip. More info on this page.
- If you transfer between vehicles, you don't need to stop FAIRTIQ. However, if you interrupt your journey, we recommend to stop the trip in the app and start it again when you continue your journey.
- FAIRTIQ optimizes the price of your trip, taking the travelled route into consideration. The best daily fare will be charged to your designated means of payment. In some regions where FAIRTIQ is valid, it will also apply the best weekly and monthly fare. To find out if your region has this, simply click on your region in this help center.
If you have any questions, just contact us via your app. We will be happy to help!