In 2015, a team of innovators imagined a new app in Switzerland, aiming to simplify public transport ticketing. They called it FAIRTIQ. Today, we are proud to have accomplished this vision & to have contributed to the nationwide acceptance of Automated Mobile Ticketing.
Automated Ticketing is available through many different apps: FAIRTIQ, SBB EasyRide, BLS Mobile, ZVV Ticket App, etc.
- In Switzerland, the area of validity of all apps is the same. Thus, you can also travel with FAIRTIQ on the SBB, Postbus, ZVV...
- The price calculated by all apps should be the same: all the apps comply to the same regulations, which are set by the different tariff communities as well as CH-Direct, the management and coordination body between the 250 transport companies in Switzerland.
FAIRTIQ is the technology provider of most apps. FAIRTIQ also operates an app of the same name.
FAIRTIQ is the original automated ticketing app in Switzerland. We are a startup of around 70 people and have built the FAIRTIQ system since 2015. We collaborate with 30+ public transport companies and operate our own app "FAIRTIQ" :
- The FAIRTIQ app is the most widely used automated ticketing app in Switzerland. In the industry, everyone knows FAIRTIQ. As the oldest and most experienced automated ticketing app, we can guarantee great reliability.
- The FAIRTIQ app offers a bonus system: a loyalty discount when you travel in our partners' fare zones. More info on this link.
- The FAIRTIQ app is simple. After a short registration procedure, it is super easy and quick to start a journey.
- The FAIRTIQ app also allows you to travel abroad. We want to make travelling seamless for everyone. If you travel in Liechtenstein, Austria, Germany, you can probably use FAIRTIQ.
- Your personal data is safe with FAIRTIQ. You will find more information on this link and this article from our blog.
- FAIRTIQ's customer service guarantees that your problem is resolved within 1-2 days. We love our customers and hate charging too much!
We would very much like to serve you via the FAIRTIQ app. If, however, another app is more adapted to your needs, you have plenty of options.