What is Smart Stop?
How does Smart Stop work?
- Activate the Smart Stop feature in your FAIRTIQ app.
To do so, go to Menu > Settings > Travel and activate Smart Stop.
- Start your trip and travel with FAIRTIQ as usual.
- As soon as we detect that you are no longer using public transport, we send you a notification.
- If you want to continue your trip, you can click on "continue travelling" within 5 minutes after you received the notification.
- Otherwise, FAIRTIQ will end the trip for you.
When exactly is a Smart Stop triggered?
Does Smart Stop influence your ticket price?
What else should I know?
Smart Stop is here to assist you in case you forget to end a trip. The feature does not end it for you per default. So make sure to still manually stop your trip once you leave the vehicle. 😉