If you've received a refund from FAIRTIQ customer service, this article explains how to view it on the app and understand its application to your invoice.
If you receive a refund from FAIRTIQ customer service, the credit is added to your open invoice. This credit is like a travel credit, which means that it is used to offset past and future trips . However, if at the end of the month, the total amount of your invoice is still in your favor, FAIRTIQ automatically refunds the remaining amount to your means of payment .
- Open the FAIRTIQ app and go to the menu (top left corner).
- Select "History" from the menu.
- On top of the screen, click on "Payments".
- Find the first invoice on the list and click on it.
- Your refund will be listed under "Customer service correction" on the invoice.
It's important to note that refunds will not appear in the "Benefit" section of the app. This section is reserved for another type of credit from special offers & campaigns. See Promo codes and vouchers