Understanding FAIRTIQ's Billing Process
The FAIRTIQ app invoices and charges trips later than the travel date. Let us tell you everything you need to know to avoid confusion.
- Payment Timing
- FAIRTIQ never charges your payment method on the day of your trip(s) to ensure the best available daily price.
- Pending Invoice
- Completed trips appear on your pending invoice, and no money is charged at this stage.
- Invoice Settlement
- The pending invoice is settled later, either when it reaches a certain amount or at the end of the month.
- E-Mail Notifications
- If you've added an email address to FAIRTIQ and activated the option (under "Menu ≡ > Settings > Receipts and Summaries"), you'll receive a copy of the invoice via email.
Easily keep track of your public transport spending by checking your emails or directly in the FAIRTIQ app.
- Go to Menu "≡" > History to find an overview of all your trips, payments, and credits.
- Click on the Payments tab to compare your FAIRTIQ account with your credit card statement.