- You need a smartphone with iOS 10.0 (or newer) or Android 5.0 (or newer)
- You need a smartphone with a functioning SIM-card which allows mobile data. We suggest to use FAIRTIQ with a mobile data flat fee.
- You need a valid mean of payment.
- In Switzerland: Credit card (VISA oder MasterCard), PostFinance Card, Swisscom Easypay, Twint or Reka
- In Germany: Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard), Paypal.
- In Austria: Credit Card (VISA or Mastercard), Paypal.
- FAIRTIQ does not support jailbroken or rooted devices.
Google Pixel, Huawei and Xiaomi smartphones have an energy saving mode that deactivated location services required by FAIRTIQ to track your journeys. To solve the problem, you have the option to make FAIRTIQ a protected app. To do so, open Settings → Power Saving → Protected app → turn the service on for FAIRTIQ.
FAIRTIQ is not compatible with Windows Phones and does not appear on the Microsoft store.